Friday, May 2, 2008

Neither here nor there

Travel messes around with my head. I'll be out of town, though not without Internet access, until next Thursday. I've been so scatter-brained today, it's not funny (unless you've interacted with me and found my ADD-esque qualities to be amus--ooh, where'd my kitty go...?).

So random bullets of crap:
  • I made a list. I, perpetually unorganized Twit, made a list to stave off the conviction that I'm certainly forgetting something.
  • Scratch used book stores. Thrift stores are the shit as far as cheap books are concerned. I was pleased to find books that were not just churned out en masse to fulfill desperate housewives' fantasies. And cheap, too, so I can go there with impunity. On the other hand, I can go there with impunity. Hmm.
  • I'm pretty sure I am forgetting something.
  • A vast bulk of my nutritional intake today consisted of coffee and snickerdoodles. I got a lot done. Connection?
  • My luggage makes me laugh--several cords for charging things share space with scissors and a started crochet project. And a couple books. Wouldn't want to run out.
  • My laptop bag's kinda funny, too--three books and a notepad will reside next to said laptop. I suppose this means I am successfully able to bridge the gap between hyper-technologization (Ha! I apparently coined a word) and tradition?
  • I misplaced my list, so I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something on the list or if I'm forgetting something I forgot to put on the list.
  • I should be heading out in approximately 6 hours, which means I should be awake in 5 and will likely not sleep for another 2.
  • I forgot what I was going to say for this bullet point. Which reminds me...
----------------
Now playing: Thrice - Kings Upon the Main
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

frizzzzle said...

"I misplaced my list, so I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something on the list or if I'm forgetting something I forgot to put on the list."

I usually feel weird laughing out loud while I sit at the computer in the middle of the night, but geez. Sometimes it just happens.