So random bullets of crap:
- I made a list. I, perpetually unorganized Twit, made a list to stave off the conviction that I'm certainly forgetting something.
- Scratch used book stores. Thrift stores are the shit as far as cheap books are concerned. I was pleased to find books that were not just churned out en masse to fulfill desperate housewives' fantasies. And cheap, too, so I can go there with impunity. On the other hand, I can go there with impunity. Hmm.
- I'm pretty sure I am forgetting something.
- A vast bulk of my nutritional intake today consisted of coffee and snickerdoodles. I got a lot done. Connection?
- My luggage makes me laugh--several cords for charging things share space with scissors and a started crochet project. And a couple books. Wouldn't want to run out.
- My laptop bag's kinda funny, too--three books and a notepad will reside next to said laptop. I suppose this means I am successfully able to bridge the gap between hyper-technologization (Ha! I apparently coined a word) and tradition?
- I misplaced my list, so I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something on the list or if I'm forgetting something I forgot to put on the list.
- I should be heading out in approximately 6 hours, which means I should be awake in 5 and will likely not sleep for another 2.
- I forgot what I was going to say for this bullet point. Which reminds me...
Now playing: Thrice - Kings Upon the Main