It reads something like this:
- Do I have to go out of the house? It's hot, and my car's A/C is, um, less than cool right now, unless I'm on the highway, or you know, if Saturn is in Venus's orbit during the waning moon or some such luck.
- Do I have to get up in the morning? The humidity gives me a headache.
- Do I have to deal with other people? The above two factors make this one cranky twit.
- Oh god... my syllabus needs to be tweaked. Do I have to use my mental faculties to do this?
- But really, do I need to do anything outside, anyway?
- Sanity--fraying indoors. I apparently do need to go outside. But do I truly have to? (See first two bullet points.)
- Do I really have to think about everything that needs to be done before the semester starts in two weeks?
- Screw this all. I'm going to go take a catnap on the couch.
Now playing: Bayside - A Synonym for Acquiesce