Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New reading for y'all

I'm sorta written out right now. I slacked off the other night and didn't make my 1000 word count, so I aimed for 2000 last night. Only fell short by 300 words, which, when given my track record isn't bad. Or perhaps the way to look at is just that I have 1700 more words than when I opened the document? Nah . . . that would be, like, constructive and affirmative.

So, since I don't have much to say, why don't you mosey on over to my friend's blog? She's been in Manhattan for a Kaplan course and has been writing about the experience. There are only a few entries now, but I know she's got drafts pending describing the sights, sounds, and quirks of the place. In this post, for example, she describes in loving detail the, ahem, wondrous sights of the city. Enjoy!

No comments: