So I got tagged to play along and write a six-word memoir by Danny over at Whatever Comes to Mind. A six-word memoir. Brevity's not my strong suit (graduate work, it seems, defeats any brevity one formerly may have had), but I will give it a whirl. I will assume, for the purposes of bloggerly integrity, that we are all functioning on the assumption of a memoir as factual, in spite of recent revelations to the contrary, hmm? Very well.
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Here are a few renditions:
Read too much, lived too little.
Funny, but I wrote that in past tense, more like an epitaph. Interesting. Re-phrase: Reads too much, lives too little. The point still stands.
Or on more humorous notes:
Crazy cat lady waiting to happen.
Yes, she does call that music.
So, tag time.
William the Coroner
Speech from the Speechless
Life, Work, and Play in a Vintage House
Now playing: The Flobots - Fight with Tools