- It's not a real party unless a late-straggler climbs in the window.
- On a related note, vehicles passing by will stop or slow down to watch the spectacle.
- Hospitality is letting your guests know you cooked your "baby" just for them.
- There aren't levels of heresy, just different types.
- It is possible to run into people off-line who are familiar with and adore XKCD.
- The moment one half of a married couple mock-strangles his/her spouse, out comes the camera.
- As soon as one person mentions "nudism," the noise will drop to a lull as everyone pauses the various side conversations to listen.
- A conversation that begins with nudism eventually transitions to "boobs." That said, the conversation needn't devolve into fifth-grade-boy chortles, amazingly enough.
- Also amazingly, it is still possible to be in a room full of people and have only one person with Internet on his phone.
- Finally, showing up in a cape is a sure-fire conversation piece.
Now playing: Danzig - Mother